Alex

In case you were unaware, I'm not very...domestic. Meaning, I would make a terrible 1950s housewife. In our house, Joshy takes care of all the chores, from laundry to grocery shopping and everything in between. I can do it all, just not as well as he does. The only real task I'm in charge of in our house is cooking...but I don't even do that very well. This year, however, for the first time I'm attempting to take a dish to Thanksgiving. My sister specifically requested cheesy carrots, so I volunteered to give it a go. Surely, it can't be that hard, right? I see people my age talking about having their families over for Thanksgiving and I'm pretty sure if I tried to do that, it would spell disaster. It's best if I leave the turkey cooking to the experts, aka my grandmother. We shall see how this carrot cooking goes...if it's a complete fail, at least it's only one dish, right? Better pick up some rolls too, just in case.

Now, in an attempt to get a little caught up from this summer, here are my favorite images from Alex's senior session. We went to her grandmother's greenhouse/farm and wandered around.
AS70


AS06

AS10

AS14

AS21

AS23

AS27

AS37

AS42

AS46

AS50

AS51

AS61

AS65

AS67

AS73

AS79

AS89

No comments: