Aloha

We didn't turn on the heat last night before bed. Perhaps we should have. When I woke up this morning, the thermostat said 59 degrees. Needless to say, our house was a little on the chilly side. The good news is I managed to make it through the night without getting super hot under the covers. Although there were still moments when I had my foot sticking out, just to cool off a bit. I haven't been outside yet today, but I have a feeling the air is a little more crisp, and I bet it's going to stay that way. I guess winter is on its way here...time to reminisce about the perfect temperatures Hawaii had to offer. I can't believe I managed to neglect posting these for so long.

Canon EOS3 + Fuji 160 + RPL
Parham_Hawaii19



Parham_Hawaii74

Parham_Hawaii70

Parham_Hawaii67

Parham_Hawaii63

Parham_Hawaii59

Parham_Hawaii39

Parham_Hawaii24

Parham_Hawaii14

Parham_Hawaii12

Parham_Hawaii03

Parham_Hawaii01

No comments: