Around the Web

In the past week or two, I've been lucky enough to have my images appear on a few blogs around town, and I thought I'd share.

Today, be sure to head on over to Ashley's Bride Guide and check out her feature on my thoughts when it comes to film vs digital. While you're there, look around a bit! ABG is a super resource for anyone planning a Nashville or Middle Tennessee wedding.
abg


Earlier this week Amy shared her favorite images from her very special family celebration at CJ's Off the Square. I'll post my favorites later...for now, you can read all about it on the CJ's blog.
cj's


I also had a few images appear on the Wedding 101 blog, featuring Kelly & Michelle's June wedding and Southern Events rentals. Don't you love her pink?
wed101

Huge thank you to all the blogs that have shared my work recently! Now head on over to them an leave them some comment love!

No comments: