Here we go again

The curse strikes again. I'm talking about my bad electrical charge...the one that makes all things electronic go haywire. This time, it's managed to get a virus on my computer that keeps me from using the internet. My IT department (aka Joshy) has been working on it all weekend. I'm still able to use my computer for editing and what-not, and none of my files have been bothered by it. But, for the foreseeable future, I'll be borrowing Joshy's computer to use the internet. Oh, and my mouse touch pad went out. That makes 3. Now I'm back to using a regular mouse, plug and all. Sigh...

Since I can't upload images from my computer at the moment, I don't have much to show you. I did want to point out the new picture on my home page, if you haven't seen it. Don't JoEllen and Kevin make a lovely couple? I plan on blogging their sweet wedding soon. Oh, and don't forget about Fall Mini Sessions!
jHendersonHomePage

1 comment:

alex said...

yeah yeah yeah! gorgeous! can't wait!