Mike & Melissa

I'm thisclose to being completely done with shooting for the year. My weddings ended about a month ago, and I just have a few babies to see before I'm done. Then I just get to settle in and finish my editing and wrap up the design on several albums, and it's hello off season/maternity leave.

I has been a fantastic shooting season. I was lucky to have several wonderful couples with beautiful weddings. For the most part, I didn't have any trouble shooting while 6..7..almost 8 months pregnant, but one thing is for sure: I couldn't have done it without Melissa. She was with me every step of the way for my last 5 or 6 weddings and did everything I needed her to do, whether it be shoot, carry heavy equipment, hold lights/water/film/bouquet, or just listen when I whined about my back hurting. And, she did it all without complaining...not to mention her images are always the perfect blend with mine. I'm a little spoiled by her, to say the least.

So when it was her turn to be the bride, I was so glad she let me return the favor and take her picture for once. And what a gorgeous bride she was! Her wedding was on a beautiful August day at the Loveless Cafe, and she got to have her favorite color: pink!

Special thanks to Don Yeager for coming along to assist/second shoot.
MMW226



MMW009

MMW010

MMW016

MMW023

It's hard to tell from this angle, but I'm starting to have a bit of a bump here! Photo by Don.
MMW029

MMW080

Melissa with her sisters!
MMW057

MMW101

MMW106

MMW127

Photo by Don.
MMW128

Photo by Don.
MMW162

MMW176

MMW223

MMW231

All of Melissa's 8 siblings in one photo!
MMW263

MMW302

MMW308

MMW350

MMW367

MMW381

Sweet tea in mason jars...so perfectly southern.
MMW403

They had a moment alone to pop into the photobooth...
MMW415

MMW416

The beautiful Loveless Barn.
MMW417

MMW420

MMW429

MMW431

Yes...it was as delicious as it looks.
MMW439

MMW451

MMW457

And one more shot out by the famous sign.
MMW540c
Congrats to Melissa and Mike! So excited for you both!

To see their entire wedding, click here.

No comments: