JoEllen got married! Part 2

Now that you've seen Part 1 of how stunning JoEllen and Kevin were at their September wedding, I have to take a moment to talk about their incredible team of wedding vendors. They're truly Nashville's dream team in my opinion. First, let's talk about Legacy Farms, the venue that served as the incredible back drop for the Buckley wedding. I really hope I have the opportunity to photograph another event here soon...the possibilities are endless! They have a beautiful white mansion, a pond with a pier, an exquisite, recently renovated event center, and so much more. The grounds at Legacy are really too pretty to describe. Not to mention the chic, rustic vibe was perfect for JoEllen & Kevin's wedding style. If you're looking for a venue full of charm, give Kellie and the Main Event Pro team a call.

Of course, the beautiful doesn't stop with the venue. Caprice Palmer of The Enchanted Florist wowed us all once again with the gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and all the floral arrangements. Seriously, every time I see her work, I'm blown away. Nashville Event Lighting added the perfect touch of string lights above reception area, which gave the whole place a lovely, romantic glow as the sun set. Lighting is sometimes an item that gets overlooked on the wedding to-do list, but it makes such a visual impact!

At the reception, we all got to munch on the delicious menu provided by A Catered Affair. I've been lucky enough to have their food at several weddings and events, and I almost always go back for seconds. Of course, we all know that cake is my favorite part of the day, especially when it comes from The Bake Shoppe. The hardest part about my wedding off season is knowing it'll be a while before I get more wedding cake! Once our bellies were full, we danced the night away with DJ Jason Middleton. He really knows how to get a party going. Kevin and JoEllen had a special treat for their guests at the reception with an Old Time Photo Booth set up. Joshy and I found ourselves in there more than once...

Of course, none of this would have come together if it weren't for Amy Parman of Williamson County Weddings and Events. She's hands down the best in the business. Sometimes, brides think that a wedding planner/coordinator isn't necessary, and they're so wrong! Even JoEllen and Kevin were hesitant to use her services at first, just because they didn't know everything she could offer. When I had them convinced, it was such a relief to me knowing that Amy would be their on the big day...with her around, things are guaranteed to go smoothly. Later, Kevin and JoEllen both said to me just how thankful they were to have Amy helping them every step of the way...we all would have been lost without her! I'm so glad to have Amy as a friend!

Now, for the rest of JoEllen and Kevin's best day ever. 
KJB463


KJB464

KJB477

KJB483

KJB485

KJB490

KJB491

KJB494

KJB498

KJB510

KJB512

KJB526

KJB543

HUGE thanks again to Alex and Melissa who took over at this point so I could be a bridesmaid. Notice here that Tiner is wearing a sweater and covering her legs while I'm fanning myself...again, I blame the hormones.
KJB557

KJB558

Beautiful. Perfect for a fall wedding.
KJB559

Can you believe I actually got nervous? I'm so used to having a camera in my hands instead of a bouquet at this point. It was odd.
KJB580

KJB581

JoEllen got her dream wedding...walking down the aisle to "Anthem" from Cold Mountain.
KJB585

KJB599

KJB601

KJB609

KJB624

KJB630

KJB633

KJB638

I traded my bouquet for a camera rather quickly to grab a few more shots.
KJB646

KJB656

KJB676

First dance...
KJB692

KJB699

I told you lighting made a huge impact!
KJB703

CAKE!
KJB712

KJB715

And time to party. From this point on, I really couldn't tell you who shot what. There where times I was shooting, and there were times when I put my camera down just to enjoy the party. Have I mentioned how awesome Melissa and Alex were?
KJB728

KJB734

KJB743

KJB758

KJB765

KJB772

KJB783

KJB794

KJB795

KJB802

KJB805

KJB811

Look at us four, all grown up and married!
KJB824

KJB832

KJB834

Last but not least, bubbles. Kevin got his bubbles.
KJB841

KJB842
Thank you a MILLION times over to everyone who was invloved. And especially thank you to JoEllen and Kevin for letting me be a part of such a huge day. Love you both!

If you're interested in seeing all of the images from their wedding, head on over to their gallery here.

No comments: