Sarah

On cold, dreary, rain-soaked days like this, it's so nice to know that I don't even have to get out of my pajamas all day. I can lay in bed and listen to the rain, then walk down the hallway in my sweatshirt and pajama bottoms to get to work...no shower, no shoes, no problem. Of course, my pjs aren't fitting quite like they used to. These days, I have to let them sag below my belly, which is super attractive I'm sure. Oh well...nobody but Joshy and the cat to see me.

Here's a little sunshine to warm up your day...and I'm not talking about the fabulous weather we had for this senior session. I'm talking about Sarah. Just look at her glow. Be sure to scroll all the way to the last image, because it's my favorite.
SS033


SS006

SS011

SS014

SS020

SS022

SS034

SS047

SS052

SS055

SS056

SS059

SS062

SS069

SS070

No comments: