Thank You

Pregnancy brain. It's a real thing. I always sort of thought it was a made up excuse for soon-to-be mamas to be ditzy, but I've learned first hand it's not. My mind just feels... fuzzy. Yesterday, I put the lasagna in the oven, then proceeded to turn on an eye on the stove. Needless to say, our dinner was still cold when I went to check on it later. Oops. Having said that, I'm going to do my best to blog...no promises.

With Thanksgiving here, I wanted to take a moment to express how thankful I am for everything. Joshua and I have been so very blessed this year.

First, I'm thankful for my Joshy. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: he spoils me. I hardly lift a finger around the house, and it's always spotless, we've always got a pantry full of groceries and clean laundry. I know he's going to be so amazing when the baby arrives.
000031910031_1s

Secondly, I'm thankful for my job. Everyday I get up and walk down the hallway to go to work, and I love every second of it. I have the flexibility to make my own schedule and the freedom to make my business be anything I want it to be. I'm so thankful for each and every client who has picked up the phone and called me to take their photos. I appreciate you for having faith in my vision and for being such an inspiration to me.
000031910026_1

I can't begin to say how thankful I am for our friends and family...thanks to you all, we've had several baby showers and haven't had to buy a single item so far. We feel so prepared to bring home our son, and it's because you all are so loving and generous.
P1050811_1

P1050945_1

P1050959_1

Of course, most of all I'm thankful for this wiggly baby in my belly. It was a very long road for us to get to this point, and I've been thankful for every single second of this pregnancy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and we've had nothing but good reports from the doctor.

His nursery is almost finished...just a few minor touches and it will be ready to be blogged. Until then, a little peek, and his name: Clark Thomas Henderson. We can't wait to meet him.
000031910025_1

Happy Thanksgiving to you all in the interwebs! I hope you have as many blessings as we've had.

1 comment:

Devon said...

I am thankful for your blog!