Briley

Ok, ok...I'll admit: I'm getting a little tired of The Conversation. You know, the one where someone notices my belly, then proceeds with the "Oh look at you! When are you due? What are you having? You must be excited! Maybe he'll get here on Christmas!" string of questions and statements. For the record, yes, we are extremely excited, though we really don't want Clark to have a Christmas birthday. Not only do I not want my friends and family to have to spend this Christmas in/around a hospital, but Christmas birthdays just seem like zero fun. It would be like he didn't even have a birthday. Tomorrow we have an ultrasound scheduled, and we'll find out exactly what the plan is....

What I'm not tired of is this gorgeous senior session. Just look at how the wind flows through Briley's hair. We had a wonderful time wandering around the Shelbyville square for her session...back in August. Yes, I'm behind with posting a few sessions, but I'll get caught up...eventually.
BB003



BB005

BB010

BB017

BB023

BB029

BB052

BB035

BB065

BB075

BB086

BB096

No comments: