Isaac

I've never been a big holiday person. Other than Valentine's Day, I don't get very excited for the little ones, (aside from the seasonal candy they bring...peeps, anyone?) and even Christmas doesn't always get me too pumped. Sure, I enjoy any excuse to eat and spend time with my family, but the tree decorating, the shopping, the wrapping...just not my thing. This year we didn't even bother putting up a tree. I'm not moving around very well, and the last thing I wanted is to have 'take tree down' on my to-do list 3 days before heading to the hospital. Next year, however, I might just be a little excited. Clark will be big enough to maybe open a few presents and play with toys, and I think the holiday is going to start being a lot more fun.

Until then, I have a few photos of Isaac to share. Isn't he precious in his Santa outfit?
IB9mo08

IB9mo10

IB9mo18

IB9mo26

IB9mo35

IB9mo37

IB9mo43

IB9mo50

IB9mo57

No comments: