Jason & Maria

I don't even know where to begin to tell you just how excited I am about these photos. I've known Jason for years...we go waaay back. We've spent countless hours together on youth group trips, at play practice in high school, crossing paths around Lipscomb, and everything in between. All of the Bobos hold a very special place in my heart, and now that Jason is engaged, I couldn't be more thrilled for him. I haven't known Maria as long, but the more I get to know her, the more I love her too.

Their engagement session was on a perfect October afternoon...the leaves were just right and the sunshine really sang for us. I met them downtown near Jason's office for a few shots between the buildings, then we headed over to the Bicentennial Mall for the rest of their session. Both Maria and Jason looked stunning in front of my camera; I only wish we'd had more daylight so I could have kept shooting.
JM10E



JM14E

JM07E

JM18E

JM19E

JM31E

JM21E

JM34E

JM36E

JM68E

JM38E

JM59E

JM42E

JM52E

JM57E

JM62E
Congrats to you both! I can't wait for the wedding!

No comments: