Livvie

For Livvie's senior session, I headed out to Normandy to hang out in and around her mom's scrapbook retreat house, Petticoat Junction. If you like to scrapbook, you'd love this place. Even if you don't scrapbook, it's still a neat place for a good country retreat. I'll tell you right now: I am not a scrapbooker...the thought of cutting and gluing little things into a book just makes me shutter.

Enough about that...let's talk about Livvie. We've attended church together all our lives, and I've watched her grow up. Isn't she gorgeous? We had tons of fun at her session, especially when we pulled that old couch out of the house and put it in the grass...we had more than a few funny looks from passers by!
LE006



LE016

LE022

LE026

LE030

LE034

LE038

LE046

LE047

LE057

LE068

LE075

LE087

LE091

2 comments:

Molly said...

She looks like Cameron Diaz--does she get that a lot?? The black/white ones are really gorgeous.

Are you shooting senior pics mostly with digital or with film these days? I'm still working on training my eye to tell the difference!

Bonnie said...

She does get that a lot. Thanks Jenna for another fabulous job! Bonnie (the mom)