Cupid

It's no secret that Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. There is something about the explosion of every combo of pink and red imaginable that makes my heart happy. I'm not typically a sappy person, but I can't help but love the flowers, balloons, stuffed animals, chocolates, and every single heart shaped item that floods the store shelves for the month leading up to today. Sometimes, I just go to Target and sigh at the sight of it all. Weird, I know.

Waking up on Valentine's Day is like Christmas morning for me, except better, and today was no exception. Joshy let me sleep in for a bit, then gave me a beautiful, custom made necklace. I love the delicate CTH! It's so perfect for me.
necklace



After snuggling with Joshy and Clark, I put on my prettiest fuchsia colored top and hot pink shoes and headed out the door to make a few Valentine's deliveries with the baby. This afternoon Devon came over to babysit and Joshy and I headed out for our dinner and a movie date night. We're cuddling on the couch under my heart covered blanket now watching a movie. Which movie? "Valentine's Day." Naturally.

I hope you all had as wonderful a day as I have. Our sweet son has started to smile at us, but as hard as I might try, I haven't been able to get a picture of it. I can't wait until he's old enough to make cheesy Valentine's Day cards and crafts with me. Hopefully he'll let me dress him in pink once a year. A very manly pink, of course. This year he wore his tux for his date night with Devon. And yes...in case you're wondering, I'm one of those moms who poses their child in ridiculous ways and takes silly pictures. Case in point: my little Cupid. He'll hate me one day for this. I'm ok with that.
February

Happy Valentine's Day! Love you all!
vday1

No comments: