The Smart Bride

I just wanted to take a second to invite any Middle Tennessee brides out to The Smart Bride: A Wedding Planning Bootcamp event going on throughout the month of March. It's being held on March 13th, 20th, & 27th (which are Tuesdays) from 6pm until 9pm. I will be speaking on the panel at the first event. I had the opportunity to take part in this series last year, and I can tell you first hand that the information is invaluable. I wish I'd been able to attend something like this before I began planning my own wedding! Here's a line-up of the locations and topics:
Tues, March 13 at Noah Liff Opera Center: Setting Your Vision, Priorities, & Budget.
Tues, March 20 at Nashville City Club: How to Hire Your Vendors, Part 1
Tues, March 27 at Houston Station: How to Hire Your Vendors, Part 2
Be sure to CLICK HERE to register. The event is free, but space is limited. Head on over to Ashley's Bride Guide to learn more.
smart-nashville-bride-640v6-640x440

No comments: