A very fresh baby

My perspective on birth stories has changed a little. Not too long ago, I was a little intimidated by them. It seemed sort of invasive to me to have a photographer at the hospital. Now that I've been there, and I've been on the other side of the camera, I understand just how important it is. There are so many precious moments happening all at once, and if everyone else is like I was, the room is kinda a blur. When I look back at pictures of my own baby's birth and hospital stay, I see things that I don't remember happening. So when Lauren asked me to come take a few photos shortly after Will made his arrival, I was excited to shoot with fresh eyes. I hope to do more of this in the future.

Delta 400 + RPL + Canon EOS3
Will_Hospital08


Will_Hospital20

Will_Hospital22

Will_Hospital35

Will_Hospital32

Will_Hospital31

Will_Hospital42

Will_Hospital50

Will_Hospital54

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love these so much!!! Precious treasures, just like the baby is. Really sweet and moving. I'll definitely look forward to seeing more of these! You're so good :)