ABG Boot Camp

A few weeks ago, I had the opportunity to participate in the Ashley's Bride Guide Smart Bride Boot Camp. Ashley invited me along with other local wedding vendors and some Nashville newlyweds to talk to recently engaged couples on the best place to start when it comes to bringing their wedding to life. Couples learned all about how to start off on the right foot and never lose sight of what's most important when it comes to their wedding celebration. If you find yourself planning a wedding in the future, I highly recommend attending this seminar. The Boot Camp was a smashing success...I can't wait until the next one! I brought my camera and tried out a roll of Tri-x for the first time. I can tell I'm going to be a fan of this black and white film. This also happened to be my first visit to the Noah Liff Opera Center. Such a gorgeous venue!

ABG_SmartBride01


ABG_SmartBride05

ABG_SmartBride07

ABG_SmartBride09

ABG_SmartBride10

ABG_SmartBride12

ABG_SmartBride15

ABG_SmartBride16

ABG_SmartBride20

ABG_SmartBride21

No comments: