Adam & Corey


Even though I don't see them very often, I've known these two for a long time. On my first day of kindergarten, Corey was in my classroom. When I graduated high school, I walked into the ceremony along side Adam. And now, I get to be there when these two say "I do" in September. For their engagement session, we drove all over Adam's family farm in Flat Creek, and finished up around the square in Shelbyville. The weather was gorgeous, and these two were so much fun to photograph. I can't wait for the wedding! ABC07E
ABC11E
ABC29E ABC30E ABC31E ABC35E ABC39E ABC43E ABC47E ABC52E ABC57E ABC61E ABC67E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corey & Adam's pics are great...they are all good! Just when I thought I had a fav...I liked the next one best! So excited for them. **Sherry Frizzell**

Anonymous said...

Corey & Adam's pics are great...they are all good! Just when I thought I had a fav...I liked the next one best! So excited for them. **Sherry Frizzell**