Chase & Haley

Every time I go to Arrington, I'm reminded of just how gorgeous Middle Tennessee is. The views from the top of the hill are spectacular at any time of year, and it makes a perfect backdrop for portraits. I'm also reminded of just how out of shape I am! Those hills are tall. We trekked all the way to the top to the very spot where Chase proposed to Haley to begin their session, and worked our way down from there. By the way, you'll notice these two are a "house divided." She's a fan of the red team, and he's a fan of the orange team. Can you tell I don't keep up with sports? At least I can appreciate their colorful clothes...especially since I was shooting with my favorite film. The colors are spectacular with this film. I'm brewing a film vs digital post, complete with comparison pictures and everything, so stay tuned for that. For now, I give you Chase & Haley. Fuji 160 + Canon EOS3 + RPL.
CH18E
CH08E CH10E CH11E CH14E CH20E CH22E CH25E CH29E CH34E CH40E CH44E CH48E CH57E CH60E CH61E CH64E CH68E CH71E CH76E CH89E CH92E

No comments: