North Carolina Family

Whew. What a whirlwind of a week. I feel like I've been shooting non-stop for the past 8 days...and I pretty much have. This weekend wore me out. Thanks to a wedding on Saturday, second shooting a wedding on Sunday afternoon and a birthday party to photograph on Sunday evening, I was left sweaty, sore, and sunburned. And I loved every minute of it. I can't wait to show you images, but of course, I have to wait on the film to get back from the lab. Soon, though.

Last weekend Joshy and I packed up Clark and headed to North Carolina for his sister's college graduation ceremony. Clark, like always, was an amazing baby and handled pretty much anything we could throw at him. He met a lot of people...and I mean a lot. It was his first chance to meet Joshy's grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins on both sides. The trip itself was smooth; Clark barely fussed at all the entire 8 hour drive there and back. While we were there, we took another 5 generations picture, this time with Joshy's dad's mother and grandmother. We also met Joshy's new cousins...here is a before and after of the 3 of us:
B&A
Left picture: Amanda, 20wks; Emily, 33wks, me, 24wks. Right picture: Riley, 4mo; Hazel, 6mo; Clark, 5mo.


I have a handful of other pictures from our trip I wanted to share. This week, I plan on also blogging Isaac's 3 month session and my favorites from Jamie & Tiffany's wedding, so check back soon!
NC_Family080 NC_Family065 NC_Family042 NC_Family040 NC_Family033 NC_Family032 NC_Family027 NC_Family020
Five generations again.
NC_Family007

No comments: