Father's Day

This post is a day late, but I was spending my time yesterday giving Joshy a break. He does so much around the house, and I wanted him to have a chance to prop his feet up on Father's Day.

See, around here, there aren't a ton of people who are like Joshy. The term "stay-at-home-dad" is rather uncommon, and when I explain that I work full time while Joshy does the parenting and housework, the general response is "Oh, you're so lucky!" And the truth is, I am. I'm so lucky to have a partner who is willing to tackle this whole parenting thing head on. I'm lucky to have a husband who stays at home to raise our son while I work long hours. I never have to worry about the house being clean, going grocery shopping, washing bottles, doing laundry, or taking out the trash. Joshy does it all. He's even been known to have dinner waiting on me when I get home from a shoot.

Thanks for being such an amazing person Joshy. You've been every bit the dad I expected you to be, plus a million times more. I couldn't imagine my life without you. Love you bunches.

CTH-Hospital04 Atl21 Clark_GB&PP09

No comments: