Lauralee's Bridals

I've been waiting for what seems like ages to share these bridal portraits with you! The day has finally come...Lauralee walked down the aisle yesterday! I wasn't able to be there for the wedding (instead I was at another equally fabulous wedding...more on that later). However, I'm so glad I had the opportunity to do Lauralee's bridals. She was the cover model for this year's Times-Gazette bridal guide section. We met up in April at Christ the King Catholic Church for her session. When Joshy and I lived in Nashville, I drove by this beautiful church countless times and always wanted to photograph a bride there..and now I have! Congrats and best wishes Lauralee!

Canon EOS 3 + Fuji 160 + RPL.
LG34B
LG59B LG31B LG64B LG04B LG17B LG54B LG12B LG57B LG19B LG14B LG02B LG07B LG39B LG63B

No comments: