Portland & Seattle on Film

It's been almost a month since we've been back from the West Coast, and I'm really missing that zero humidity, perfectly 75 degrees weather. Our trip was nothing but wonderful, and though I shared our pictures from my Toy Camera already, I'm just now getting the film posted.

First, a few from the beautiful rose gardens in Portland.
Portland_Film002


Sometime you just gotta stop and smell the roses.
Portland_Film005

Portland_Film008

Yes, that's real grass. Amazing how green and soft it is.
Portland_Film009

Multnomah Falls!!!
Portland_Film011

We wore our red white, and blue stripes for the 4th.
Portland_Film015

The next day it was time for Cannon Beach. I've been to a lot of places, and this is one of my very favorites.
Portland_Film018

Portland_Film020

I'll let you in on a little secret....that's not coffee in my hands, it's hot chocolate. I actually hate coffee. And yes, it was cool enough there to need a cup.
Portland_Film021

Portland_Film023

Portland_Film025

BFFs.
Portland_Film026

Devon is a fantastic "aunt."
Portland_Film028

Portland_Film030

Clark's first time to feel the sand in his toes.
Portland_Film035

I had a mini photo session with Devon and Chris while we were there.
Portland_Film037

Portland_Film039

Portland_Film040

Portland_Film047

Portland_Film054

Portland_Film057

These next few are in Seattle. I love visiting the Pike Place Market. So many yummy things to taste!
Portland_Film059

One of Clark's favorite things to do is people watch. There were lots of people to watch at the Market.
Portland_Film061

Sexy.
Portland_Film062

Portland_Film065

Portland_Film068

Portland_Film071

Our super cute outfits, courtesy a trip to H&M.
Portland_Film074

I imagine you're going to see lots of pictures of this hat in the future. It suits him so perfectly.
Portland_Film078

We took a ferry to Bainbridge Island. It was windy!
Portland_Film081

Portland_Film084

And finally, the space needle.
Portland_Film088

Portland_Film091

Portland_Film093

Portland_Film094

Clark seems pretty pensive here. This was after quite a long day, and I guess he was just sleepy.
Portland_Film097

Our travel buddies.
Portland_Film098

Portland_Film101
Tomorrow I'll have photos of a portrait session we had with Natalie Grummer...so excited to share them!

No comments: