Karly

This weekend I have two weddings back to back. I don't usually book like this...I like to have an entire weekend dedicated to one wedding so I can completely focus my brain on in. But this weekend was an exception. First up is a sweet wedding at the always lovely CJ's Off the Square. Then tomorrow, one of CJ's own is getting married! Ashley, their office/planning assistant is tying the knot in Brentwood, and when she asked me to be a part of her big day, I certainly had to say yes. I've called in reinfocements for both weddings, and as long as the weather holds out, I think we'll be in good shape.

Today I wanted to share a few from Karley's latest session. She and her daddy were featured on the cover of Times Gazette's special Father's Day feature. Aren't they sweet together?
KR12mo25
KR12mo07 KR12mo08 KR12mo10 KR12mo22 KR12mo33 KR12mo38 KR12mo41 KR12mo46 KR12mo52 KR12mo59 KR12mo63

No comments: