Miller Family

When we picked Clark up from daycare last week, they had a little note that he needed to bring family photos next week. I saw the note, and thought, "Oh, no problem. I'll just order a few over the weekend and have them here in time." And then my crazy weekend took over and I completely forgot. So, last night as I was packing his bag for today I suddenly remembered and began sorting through any prints we happened to have on hand. I managed to grab a few, but the truth is, I really didn't have that many prints. Sure, I've got tons of photos of us and family, but they're all sitting on my computer. I make a point to print photos periodically, but I think I need to print them regularly. Having tangible photos is something that is becoming more and more important to me. In fact, I've recently started offering 'order sessions' to my clients. During this time, we sit down together and look through images to select photos for walls and frames. I did that recently with Kimberly after her mini session; I think she picked out some excellent images. These are the ones I picked as my favorites.

Miller13
Miller06 Miller08 Miller02 Miller10 Miller12 Miller16 Miller19 Miller20 Miller23 Miller27 Miller29

No comments: