Houston

Fall is upon us! I'm so excited for the changing seasons for several reasons. First, it means its time for all of my beautiful fall weddings! I've just shot my 3rd in a streak of 10. Of course, I'm shooting them with my typical film/digital hybrid set up, so it will be a while before they're on the blog, but I promise to share them all! I'm also excited because Clark gets to experience all that fall brings for the first time...pumpkin carving, Halloween costumes, falling leaves, etc. He's full of curiosity right now, and I can't wait to share the next few months with him. Before we jump fully into fall, I wanted to share Houston's summer session. Baseball, Olympics, and sprinklers are what Houston enjoyed this summer, so we photographed it all so he can remember the summer when he was 3.
HL3yrS_21
HL3yrS_24 HL3yrS_16 HL3yrS_12 HL3yrS_10 HL3yrS_07 HL3yrS_28 HL3yrS_37 HL3yrS_39 HL3yrS_56 HL3yrS_57 HL3yrS_59 HL3yrS_61 HL3yrS_62

No comments: