Matt & Amber, Part 1

I have a feeling this fall is going to fly by. I've been anticipating it for a while, especially after quite a light summer. Normally, my wedding season is evenly spread from May through October, but this year, more than half of the weddings I booked for 2012 are occurring between now and Thanksgiving. I'm trying to consciously stay on top of my work, so I don't get too behind. This is the first year for me to shoot almost every wedding heavily with film, so I'm not sure how the 2 week turn around time for me getting film back will affect things. I've already noticed it's taking me much longer to blog weddings thanks to the film. For example, I'm sharing Matt & Amber's wedding from July. Hello! That was 2 whole months ago! It may be March before I have all of this year's weddings blogged. Better late than never, I suppose.

This is only part 1 of Matt & Amber's big day. Once again, I had too many favorites, so I split it into two posts...look for part 2 by Monday. This wedding was especially fun for me, because Matt happens to be my first cousin, so I saw lots of family. It was also fun because of the location...Joshy and I lived in Green Hills for almost 5 years, and I drove past the Woodmont Christian Church countless times admiring the tall doors and gorgeous white steeple. I was so excited to finally get to photograph a wedding inside!
MAS003
MAS008 MAS016 MAS019 MAS027 MAS035 MAS042 MAS046 MAS054 MAS056 MAS059 MAS066 MAS069 MAS075 MAS080 MAS085 MAS090 MAS106 MAS109 MAS110 MAS119 MAS125 MAS127 MAS148 MAS153 MAS156 MAS165

In case you're wondering, a bee came along and scattered the bridesmaids for a moment... MAS175 MAS179 MAS183 MAS187 MAS190 MAS193 MAS204 Be sure to check back in a few days for the ceremony, some gorgeous bride and groom portraits, and my favorite reception shots from the night!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Wow. GORGEOUS. These images are absolutely ones they'll treasure forever. Great work! Excited to see Part 2!!