Liza's Bridals

Whew, what a weekend! October began with a bang with not one but two beautiful outdoor weddings this past weekend. It was a little chilly, and rain threatened to interrupt both, but the sun came out to shine on us just in time. I shot a whopping 24 rolls of film over the course of the 2 weddings...and I'll be impatiently awaiting their arrival from the lab. Luckily, I'm finally starting to get film back from some of my September weddings, so that will keep me occupied for a while.

Today I wanted to share Liza's bridal session. She called me in a bit of a pinch after her photographer had a last minute scheduling conflict, and I'm so glad she did! We had so much fun during her session! I love her bridal style, don't you?
LP010B
LP007B LP014B LP019B LP022B LP024B LP033B LP038B LP041B LP045B LP054B LP059B LP061B LP075B LP078B

No comments: