Christmas Break

My last official shoot of the year was this past Saturday, and since then I've been on Christmas break! I made a huge effort to wrap up work for the year 100% so that I could confidently walk away from my office and be both physically and mentally present for the holidays. It's been good to take a bit of a break; there are several organizing projects around the house that have been bugging me for quite a while, and I've been able to start marking those tasks off my list. I've also been prepping for Christmas and all that comes with it...wrapping, traveling, cooking, etc....I can't wait to spend time with family and watch Clark enjoy his first Christmas! I'll be taking time off clear through the first week of January, because I also want to celebrate Clark's first birthday, which happens just a few short days after Christmas. And once we've made it to New Year's, I might actually want to just sit still for a day or two, before it's time to go back to work. Of course, it will still technically be my off season, but I've got 2 new babies due in the next week or two, and two 3 month old babies to photograph, along with about 9 albums I need to design for my 2012 clients. My blog will probably be pretty quiet during this break, but I'll be sure to post lots of Christmas and birthday photos once I get back to work. Plus, I still have TONS to show from this fall! Also, just FYI for any of you lovely brides who get a ring Christmas morning, dates (especially Fall 2013) are flying off the shelf! I already have 9 weddings in my calendar, and I'm only taking 15 next year, so be sure to email me ASAP! I hope you all have a lovely Christmas!
P1070377cc

No comments: