Nick & Lauren, part 2

Yesterday afternoon, after blogging Nick and Lauren's wedding, I stumbled upon something rather life changing. Well...maybe it's not that dramatic, but it's certainly blog-changing. It's a magical little tool called BlogStomp. The purpose of this program is to make blogging easier speeding up the process of watermarking, adding borders, resizing, etc via photoshop. The biggest benefit is paring images; rather than having one image at a time (like I've been doing), BlogStomp creates collages of 2, 3 or more images. I've heard of it before, but I've never bothered with it because it seemed like too much trouble. Yesterday however, I realized that it no longer required photoshop to run, so I thought I'd give it a quick try.

Uh, wow. Quick was an understatement. I'm a terribly slow learner when it comes to new computer programs, and BlogStomp is so easy, I managed to go from clicking on the website to having a blog ready to post in less than 20 minutes. This included the research, trial run downloading, trial run practice, purchasing, program installation and actual blogging. For a slow learner like me, that's pretty impressive. I should note that BlogStomp isn't paying me for this, I'm just so impressed with the whole thing, and I had to share! I have no idea what took me so long to check out this app before now.

So now, I present a blog where images aren't all posted one at a time. Maybe now I can save you a little scrolling, eh? NLH242_WEB
NLH251_WEB NLH246_WEB NLH285_WEB NLH290_WEB NLH301_WEB NLH335_WEB NLH344_WEB NLH356_WEB NLH364_WEB NLH365_WEB NLH366_WEB NLH367_WEB NLH375_WEB NLH401_WEB NLH409_WEB NLH413_WEB NLH419_WEB NLH456_WEB NLH469_WEB NLH482_WEB NLH487_WEB NLH510_WEB NLH517_WEB NLH523_WEB NLH528_WEB NLH532_WEB

No comments: