Chris & Dawn, part 1

When Joshy and I were first married, we were both still full time students, so needless to say, we were pretty broke. Whenever odd jobs came along, we usually took the opportunity to earn a little extra cash. Just as I was beginning my photography business, there was a flyer for a part time house cleaner. I thought, heck- I can do that. All those years living in my mom's spotless house had to have taught me something, right? And thus, Mrs. Betty was introduced to my life. I met with her in her home as she described the way she wanted things cleaned and organized. Then she asked what I did, and I explained that I was still in school, but that I wanted to be a wedding photographer instead. "I think I can help you with that," she replied. As it turns out, Mrs. Betty was (and still is, as far as I know) the wedding coordinator for the Downtown Presbyterian Church in Nashville, and thanks to her, I booked 3 weddings there in my first year of business. In the end, I don't think I ever actually vacuumed her rug.

I hadn't been back to the Downtown Presbyterian Church in several years, but this fall I was so excited to be able to return to where I began. Chris and Dawn were married in the beautiful sanctuary, and we took advantage of the surrounding areas for photos. I think the brown & green colors look stunning, as did Dawn. These are my favorites from prior to the ceremony...the rest will come soon.
CDL002_WEB
CDL001_WEB CDL009_WEB CDL014_WEB CDL019_WEB CDL023_WEB CDL034_WEB CDL038_WEB CDL048_WEB CDL053_WEB CDL072_WEB CDL086_WEB CDL096_WEB CDL097_WEB CDL130_WEB CDL141_WEB CDL149_WEB CDL170_WEB CDL181_WEB CDL189_WEB CDL236_WEB CDL244_WEB CDL254_WEB CDL265_WEB

No comments: