Chase & Haley, part 2

Do you ever take a vacation, and then thing...wow, I could use another vacation? That's kinda what it feels like today. Joshy, Clark and I spent 5 days in Baltimore/Washington, DC this past weekend. We had a fantastic trip and saw lots, but mostly we walked and walked, then walked some more. I'll post toy camera pictures soon, but today I wanted to post the second half of Chase & Haley's classic October wedding. I'm shooting Haley's post-wedding/"trash the dress" session today with her horse, and I'm so excited to get her back in front of my camera! Also, if you missed it, this wedding was featured on Project Wedding! Take a look at that feature here. PS- Be sure to scroll all the way to the last photo...it might be my favorite of the night.
CHR317_WEB
CHR341_WEB CHR378_WEB CHR391_WEB CHR403_WEB CHR409_WEB CHR420_WEB CHR440_WEB CHR441_WEB CHR469_WEB CHR495_WEB CHR514_WEB CHR570_WEB CHR586_WEB CHR602_WEB CHR645_WEB

No comments: