Maternity Session in Hillsboro Village

I met Jennifer a few years ago when she emailed me to say she was new in town and wanted to meet some vendor-friends. We grabbed a bite of lunch and hit it off immediately. She's a super talented party and event planner, so naturally she was the first person I called when it was time to get started on Clark's birthday party. And it turned out to be perfect timing, as she and Craig shared with me that they were expecting their first kiddo and would need some maternity photos! We had a great time walking around the busy and colorful Hillsboro Village, stopping for a bite of ice cream. Next week, I'm headed to their house to get some shots of their baby girl's nursery, and I have no doubt it will be simply wonderful. And then in a few more weeks, I'll be meeting them at the hospital as they greet their new little one. Congrats to Jennifer and Craig! I can't wait to meet Miss Bea!
Hamilton_31_WEB
Hamilton_02_WEB Hamilton_17_WEB Hamilton_26_WEB Hamilton_36_WEB Hamilton_46_WEB Hamilton_47_WEB Hamilton_50_WEB Hamilton_62_WEB Hamilton_65_WEB Hamilton_67_WEB

No comments: