Elaina - Washington, DC Senior Portraits

It's no secret I'll find any excuse to get on a plane and go somewhere, so when Elaina's mom asked if I'd be willing to go to Baltimore for Elaina's senior portraits, I didn't hesitate and immediately went looking for plane tickets. Joshy and I had been wanting to go to Washington, DC for sometime, so it was a perfect opportunity for us to get a little vacation in before the busy season really began. We flew into Baltimore bright and early on a Friday and spent the day with Elaina and Beth (her mom, and my mama's first cousin), with the intentions of doing Elaina's session that evening. The yucky weather changed that plan; and instead of Baltimore, we decided to do her senior portrait session in the heart of Washington, DC. The city is beautiful in the springtime, and I couldn't have picked a more awesome location than Lincoln Memorial and National Mall. And Elaina? Gorgeous. She was a dream in front of my camera. Here are a handful of my favorites.
Elaina126_WEB Elaina003_WEB Elaina005_WEB Elaina006_WEB Elaina012_WEB Elaina023_WEB Elaina027_WEB Elaina030_WEB Elaina043_WEB Elaina067_WEB Elaina079_WEB Elaina084_WEB Elaina113_WEB Elaina120_WEB

No comments: