The King Family - Centennial Park - Nashville

About 6 or 7 years ago, when I was just starting out and looking to get my name out there, I noticed a sign on a bus bench for Ashley's Bride Guide. I didn't know much about it, but I gave Ashley a call, and we sat down over lunch to chat about things....and I'm so glad I did! I love her Nashville wedding vendor guide, and I'm so glad to be a part of her site. Her blog is always giving great advice for local brides. When she asked to schedule family portraits, I couldn't have said 'yes' any faster! Check out Ashley & family with their colorful session at Centennial park.
King_043_WEB King_003_WEB King_022_WEB King_028_WEB King_032_WEB King_049_WEB King_056_WEB King_064_WEB King_076_WEB King_083_WEB

1 comment:

Molly said...

Beautiful!! I LOVE the balloons--such a simple, fun, color-coordinated prop!