Fresh Carnton Bridal Session, Franklin Tennessee

Zane & Sarah's wedding extravaganza was this past Saturday, and so I can now share a few of my favorites from Sarah's fun bridal session. We met at Carnton Plantation on afternoon a few weeks ago to take advantage of their gorgeous grounds. Her purple bouquet popped perfectly against Carnton's signature teal door, and I love the way Sarah's dress moved...and just look at the wind in her veil! It will be several weeks before I have wedding images to share, but I have no doubt they'll be stunning as well.

Portra 160 + Canon EOS3 + FilmBox Lab, Nashville. Sarah_Bridals10_WEB Sarah_Bridals57_WEB Sarah_Bridals14_WEB Sarah_Bridals16_WEB Sarah_Bridals24_WEB Sarah_Bridals26_WEB Sarah_Bridals77_WEB Sarah_Bridals34_WEB Sarah_Bridals46_WEB Sarah_Bridals68_WEB

No comments: