Welcome to the new website!

After months and months of planning, I'm so thrilled to be able to welcome you all to my brand new website and blog! It's been a long time in the making and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. So why the big change?

There was one night about 8 months ago when I sat straight up in the bed. I had been thinking about my website and brand for a while, and suddenly, everything clicked. I had a very clear vision for exactly the direction I wanted to take the look of my business. So, I hopped up, grabbed my notebook and sketched two or three pages, trying frantically to get this new idea out of my head and on to paper.

IMG_1173c_WEB

Finally, the idea for which I had been searching for months was starting to take form. But the idea was just the first step; it was time to begin to make this happen, starting with a new logo. After tinkering around for a while, I managed to create my new simple, clean logo.

JennaHenderson_Logo_Full_WEB

The logo was a big step for me; it meant I was moving forward not only with a new look, but a new name. Since opening my doors in 2006, I’ve been operating under the name “jHenderson Studios,” but it was time for it to be more personal. I’m the biggest asset to my business, so why shouldn’t it have my name?

After the logo came the website. The idea of having to tackle a new website was overwhelming, but lucky for me I came in contact with a great web designer; not only did she understand my messy, hand drawn sketches perfectly, she could actually make them come to life.

screenshotportfolio_WEB

And so, after months of thinking and imagining and designing, my new website is here and ready to be seen by the world! I’m so excited with the results. My favorite part is how my portfolio is organized. Gone are the days of having all my wedding images lumped into one large gallery. Instead, I’m presenting weddings as a whole, to truly showcase the stories I tell. I’m also excited to have tossed the flash based header for a tablet & mobile friendly website, so now anyone can access my portfolio and information, no matter what device they’re using.

ipad_WEB

To celebrate the launch of my updated brand and website, I’ll be giving away some of my favorite things. Over the next week or so, you’ll have the chance to win a $50 gift card to the Container Store, a $100 Southwest gift card, and a $125 gift card to the Kelly Moore Bag store. To enter, just follow the instructions below. Winners will be announced November 26th. a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

Linda at Cedarwood Weddings said...

Jenna, we love the new site! Congrats on a super fantastic job. Can't wait till you are back at Cedarwood! xo