Best of 2013 - Weddings

What a wonderful year of weddings! I had 14 incredible couples walk down the aisle and say "I do." There was so much personality in each wedding, which is obvious by the variety of venues...antebellum plantations, a field by a creek, an amphitheater, converted factories, farms, and even a church or two. It was pretty much impossible to pick out my favorite from each wedding, since I have soooo many favorites, but I managed to select one photo per couple.

I know my favorites, but I want to know yours! So its contest time! Vote for your very favorite wedding couple of 2013! The winning couple will receive a 16x20 gallery wrapped canvas of their favorite image. Winners will be announced first via my newsletter, and then on Facebook on January 17th (my birthday!!), which means you have until Friday to vote! Be sure to sign up for my newsletter here...there may be a bonus prize or two just for being signed up! One vote per person, please.

1) Josh & Rachel | March 31, 2013 | The Bridge Building




2) Jeremy & Summer | May 3, 2013 | Carnton Plantation



3) Thomas & Jessica | June 1, 2013 | Riverwood Mansion




4) Tim & Anne | June 15, 2013 | Fairlane Church of Christ & The Fly Building




5) Kirk & Kayla | June 22, 2013 | Belle Meade Plantation




6) James & Brittany | September 21, 2013 | Legacy Farms




7) Jared & Abby | September 28, 2013 | First Christian Church & The Blue Ribbon




8) Nick & Lauren | October 2, 2013 | Cedarwood



9) Scott & Chelsea | October 5, 2013 | Arrowhead



10) Josh & Tina | October 12, 2013 | Stone Mountain, GA



11) Tyler & Allison | October 19, 2013 | Vine Street Church



12) Michael & Allie | October 26, 2013 | Bicentennial Mall & Marathon Village



13) Zane & Sarah | November 16, 2013 | Fairlane Church of Christ & The Fly Building



14) Ben & Stacy | December 13, 2013 | The Fly Building
Choose you favorite! One vote per person, please. If I see that folks aren't playing fair, I'll remove the contest and then there won't be any winners, and that's just no fun. *THE VOTING PERIOD HAS ENDED*

1 comment:

Molly said...

Well, that was just about as difficult as choosing my favorite image from my OWN wedding. SOOOOO many AMAZING pictures here, Jenna!! I love this contest!