Clark turned two

Wait...did I really just title this blog post "Clark turned 2"?!? How is that even possible? What sort of evil magic has taken over that makes time go by so quickly that it just seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital? It's truly hard to believe that we're now parents to a two year old. I've been looking at pictures from this time last year, and I'm amazed at how he's grown and changed...more hair, more teeth, less and less baby. I would have been completely satisfied for his first year to last two years, and us still have a not-quite toddler on our hands. But alas, it doesn't work that way. We're not celebrating his birthday until later...it's just too much to try to do Christmas & birthday all in one week, especially since it feels like we've barely finished with Thanksgiving.

I could go on and on about my son, the thing he does, the words he mispronounces...but I've recorded them in his babybook, so I'm keeping them there, just for him. However, I'll happily share some photos. This year my personal project has been the Backyard Series of Clark. Monthly Simple, everyday photos of Clark in and around our backyard & home, just to help me remember the little things. Here are a handful from October & November. So November's are technically my mom's backyard, but close enough, right? I haven't decided on quite how to document Clark this year, but I like the idea of some small monthly project. I may actually continue with this "backyard" series, but with more of an emphasis on our little routines...breakfast time, bath time, bed time, etc.

1 comment:

Rachel Rosenblatt said...

He's the most adorable little boy I've ever seen!