Cedarwood Wedding Style, Nashville - Satin & Tulle Pink Wedding Inspiration

Recently, Linda over at Cedarwood Weddings asked me to stop by during their Style Show to photograph some of their inspiration displays. When I arrived, I was truly blown away at just how exquisite every single detail was. There were quite a few different designs on display, and each was more beautiful than the last. I was like a kid in a candy shop...I'm pretty sure I could have spent an entire day there photographing the gorgeous details and creativity put together by the Cedarwood team. Here are a few photos from one of the inspiration tables. From their blog: "This table features classic and vintage elements, like ballroom chairs, satin and tulle, showing that romance never goes out of style. A rich color palette of gold, ivory and blush is both modern and timeless, and vintage china paired with gold flatware brings elegance to an outdoor garden wedding." In other words: stunning.

No comments: