Fresh Tennessee Engagements - Zane & Sarah

In 2006, while I was still in school for photography, Sarah came out to the farm for her senior portrait session. We had a great time, shooting in the barn and around the yard, and I was so grateful to have such a pretty subject to add to my portfolio. Fast forward six years, and it's Sarah on the phone saying she's engaged! I've known Sarah and her family for years and years, and I was so thrilled she picked me to be a part of her very special wedding. For her and Zane's engagement session, we headed back to the farm scene...except this time we were on Zane's family farm, at the very spot where he proposed. It was a beautiful day for an engagement session, and Zane & Sarah both were so much fun to have in front of my camera. Here are a handful of my favorites from their farm engagement session, including a few with hay bales and even a quilt.

No comments: