Fun Stone Mountain Georgia Wedding - Josh & Tina, Part 1

My sophomore year of college, I lived in a dorm suite with 5-6 other girls. They all kinda knew each other, and I just added myself to the group when I decided to write my name on the list to live with them. It turned out to be one of the best calls I've ever made. JoEllen was in that suite, and so was Tina. We've spent countless days and nights giggling at all sorts of silly things together, and nearly 8 years after leaving Lipscomb, I was so thrilled to hear that Tina (or Tiner as I'm more likely to call her) had a shiny ring on her finger! Although I'd always hoped that she would get married in India and give me the perfect excuse to visit the Taj Mahal, she decided to stay closer to home and instead, the wedding was at the gorgeous Evergreen Marriot resort by the lake in Stone Mountain, Georgia. The royal blue bridesmaids saris were stunning, and Tiner looks absolutely gorgeous in her dress. Here are my favorites from the first part of their day. Be sure to check back soon...Tiner changed into an incredible Indian sari for her reception. You don't want to miss it!

No comments: