Nashville Film Family Photographer - Jessica & Jake

Recently, I decided to do a personal project focused on shooting fellow photographers and their families. It's taken me a while to land on a personal project, but I'm really excited by this one. First, it's rather intimidating to shoot for a photographer, because they're holding me to a pretty high standard. Second, it's giving me a chance to flex my muscles with film and children a bit...something that photographers can appreciate the difficulty in (and forgive easily when I don't get it right!). And finally, it's just been a blessing to be able to give great family photos to my 'colleagues.' We all love to have photos of our families, but it's sometimes difficult to get ourselves in the shot. Jessica Sloan was one of the first photographers to take me up on my personal project, with a quick session of her and her son. So sweet!

No comments: