Red Wine & Love - Farmtable Wedding Inspiration

Oh. My. This shoot. When I first stepped foot onto The Wren's Nest grounds, I immediately was inspired by the peaceful, inviting surroundings. I pictured so many laughter filled evenings with family and friends, spent around a table, enjoying delicious food and a great glass of wine. Luckily for me, The Wren's Nest owner Sam and wedding stylist Becca George of Modern Vintage shared my vision, and soon this vision came to life. We wanted something timeless yet fresh, and this stunning dress set the perfect tone for that. I could hardly take my eyes off it! Pair that dress with a classic black tux, the lush red, burgundy, and purple hues of wine and berries, the yummy green textures of fresh food, and one well placed piano, and we had ourselves one awesome inspirational shoot. We all spoke about how we wished we could attend a party like this! I'm also super thrilled to see it featured on Grey Likes Weddings!

I have to give a HUGE thanks to all the vendors involved: Design by Becca George of Modern Vintage Events at our lovely venue The Wren's Nest, with florals from Jessica Davis of SOULflowers, draping by Southern Sky Event Lighting, rentals from Southern Event Rentals, our 'cheesecake' by Jo's Custom Cakes and Catering, invitations by Designs in Paper, the stunning dress from Modern Trousseau, the classic tux from Street Tuxedo, complete with hair and makeup by One10, antiques from The Tanner House in Nolensville, and last but not least, the hand painted rug from Rebekah Jaeger. I hope you all love this as much as I do! If you throw a wedding like this, invite me please?

1 comment:

Linda said...

Beautiful wedding photos. I love the blurred one. It adds an extra depth to the photo.