Indianapolis Engagement Photographer - Matt & Colleen Downtown Indianapolis Session

In September, Matt & Colleen will be tying the knot right here in Tennessee. With most of Matt's family in Georgia, and most of Collen's family in Indiana, they decided to split the difference and get married in the middle. I know their Cedarwood Wedding will be simply stunning, and I can't wait to get them in front of my lens again! For their engagement session, they decided to do pictures closer to home, around Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis. I certainly didn't mind making the quick road trip; in fact, my mama and my granny hopped in the car with me and came along for the ride. It was nice to have a little company as I drove through the construction on the way their, and miles and miles of corn on a different route home. Here are my favorites from Matt & Collen's engagement session in Indianapolis. We spent some of our time at Monument Circle, then headed over to the Indianapolis Museum of Art to take advantage of their beautiful grounds, complete with the LOVE statue. Too perfect!

3 comments:

Molly said...

These were on film? The light is really beautiful! No ring shot though :p

Lindsay said...

What a great shoot of this cute couple!

Colleen Cory said...

We had so much fun and can't wait to do it again plus some at the wedding! Thank you, Jenna! You are so talented!