Fresh Nashville Film Photographer - The McGee Family

As a photographer, I'm always on the hunt for new, interesting locations to take my clients to for their sessions. I'm typically looking at fields and barns and brick walls as I drive, thinking about the light and where we could park and just how much trespassing would be involved. It's actually a wonder I've not been in some kind of terrible car accident, considering how often a field of weeds can distract me. I've had my eye on this location for some time, but since it's typically in bright sunlight in the evening, I've not had an opportunity to take anyone there. And then, when photographer Megan McGee and her family came down to the farm for their family photos, it happened to be just the right amount of overcast. So finally, I was able to use this beautiful little lane between a tree line and the bean field. I love how their clothing tones of blues and grays look against the pretty greens of summer. Want a family session of your own? Book it by the end of TODAY and you'll get 50 FREE Christmas cards! Just click here to contact me.

No comments: