Fresh Nashville Film Photographer - The Mejia Family

I have such a love/hate relationship with the winter. On the one hand, it's something I look forward to...a time to slow down for a bit, work on some projects I've been putting aside, and catch up on some napping. On the other hand, it's cold outside, and everything is dead and brown. So when I'm missing the greens of spring and summer, I'll just have to revisit some of my sessions, like this one here. Isn't the farm gorgeous in the summer?
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling.

1 comment:

Darien Mejia said...

This session was the highlight of my summer I will treasure this photos forever. You are so talented Jenna! Thank you!