Nashville Engagement Photographer - Jesse & Brooke's Farm Engagement Session

Oh, how excited I am that spring is here! Once again, as the world turns green and fills with blooms and the temperature rises, I feel inspired to get out and shoot! I recently got film scans back of a roll of film that I shot of the farm last summer, and it's made me excited to spend more time on the farm with my camera. Photographing in the rustic, farm environment is something that feels so familiar to me, so when I arrived at Jesse & Brooke's family farm for their outdoor engagement session last year, I felt right at home. I was immediately drawn to the rustic barn, so we climbed up to the loft for part of their engagement session. Then, we wandered around the country fields and enjoyed the views of the crops. We even took a few photos with the horses! I love this farm engagement session, not only because of that gorgeous, dilapidated barn loft, but also because of how green everything is. It's only a matter of time before everything is green again!
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: