Nashville Film Photographer - Lilli's Senior Session

The red barn has become somewhat of a tradition. I started shooting there with my earliest clients, usually with a haybale in tow. As the years went on, I started to love that red barn even more. It always has the perfect amount of shade in the afternoon, and with it living just steps from my Granny's back door, it's usually my first stop when I begin a session on the farm. In addition to countless clients, I've photographed my family's 4 generations, as well as the senior session of all of my first cousins, sister, and each yearly session of my son. Joshua and I have even hired another photographer to come shoot us in front of that very red barn. So when my second cousin Lilly called, wanting to book her senior portrait session on the farm, I knew exactly where to begin. Lilli was such fun to photograph! She brought the hat she purchased on a family vacation along with her, and it was the perfect sassy accessory. She knew just how to wear that hat. Here are a handful of my favorite images from Lilli's senior session on the farm.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: