Nashville Film Family Photographer - The Gull Family

Introducing the Gull family! Josh and I first met about 4 years ago, when our common interest in film photography. He did some maternity photos for me while I was pregnant with Clark, and I was thrilled to return the favor last summer. His sweet girl and my son were born only one day apart! Don't you just love her curls??? We wandered around the park at Harlinsdale Farm for their session...it was a bright summer day, but we managed to find a little shade to do a few family portraits.
Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: