Nashville Film Photographer - Farm Engagement Session

When it comes to engagement session locations, brides and groom usually take one of three paths … somewhere pretty, somewhere unique, or somewhere meaningful. Matt and Lauren chose the latter … a shoot at his family’s farm in Wheel. It’s a rustic, quaint spot located off Rattlesnake Lodge Road. A fact I confused that day as I gleefully headed towards Rattlesnake Ridge Road. The mix up caused me to be nearly 45 minutes late! Lucky for me, Matt and Lauren are as sweet as can be and waited patiently for me.

Despite my tardy arrival, these two never batted an eye. Matt and Lauren possess a carefree, easy going nature that I appreciate. These gorgeous images on the gentle, rolling piece of middle Tennessee land reflect all the things the land and the couple hold in common … tradition, roots, and dedication. If you'd like to discuss whether the pretty, unique, or meaningful location works best for you, email me. If you'd like to see more engagement inspiration, check out my Pinterest page

Jenna Henderson is a timeless, fresh wedding photographer working in and around Nashville, Tennessee. She uses a mixture of film and digital photography for her weddings and engagement sessions, giving clients an exquisite collection of photos with genuine, photojournalistic storytelling. Nashville wedding photographer, Nashville engagement photographer, Nashville baby photographer, Nashville family photographer.

No comments: